The company's Quality Policy is focused on the pursuit of customer satisfaction, trust and loyalty, and full compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
To achieve this, the company organization must commit to the achievement and maintenance of specific objectives that, as a whole, must determine the achievement of the overall quality strategy.
In this context, it must be considered as a fundamental means of guiding Novoferm Schievano S.r.l. to improve its performance.
To make this possible, the quality policy specifically addresses the business aspects necessary to ensure its success, namely:
- to all the business processes for which the types and levels of future improvements must be defined, identifying the appropriate indicators for their management;
- Customer Satisfaction, defining the expected level and the actions to be taken to achieve it;
- the Company's personnel who, feeling part of a team aimed at pursuing the company's success, must find the atmosphere and the most appropriate stimuli for its development, its safety and its satisfaction; in the face of this commitment, constant investment in the training / updating of personnel is systematically guaranteed;
- The expectations of the Owner in relation to the achievement of the desired level of return with respect to the resources committed;
- to Suppliers and Business Partners in order to reach high levels of contributions and collaboration for the purpose of common growth;
- Resource Management (financial, infrastructural, human and environmental) in order to guarantee an effective and continuous support for the growth and success of the company;
- the constant link with Context/Awaited Analysis and Risk/Opportunity Assessment.
The General Management has chosen compliance with the UNI EN ISO 9001 standard and continuous improvement resulting from its application as a management tool for achieving the goals.
The General Management has the primary responsibility for the achievement of this objective, assigns the responsibility for the Quality System Management, the preparation of the Quality System and the verification of its adequacy to the Management Representative, who will draw up periodic reports on the status of the Quality Management System and on the effectiveness of the achievement of the objectives.
The General Management carries out periodic reviews, promotes improvement actions for the following period and ensures the continued suitability of this policy with the strategic objectives.