Novoferm invests a lot of time and effort in the existing options to ensure best possible integration of a pass door in your sectional door. We place great importance on safety and ease of use, with particular focus on the most attractive possible solutions for hinges, switches, locks and additional locks. We can, moreover, advise comprehensively on the choice of sill height, opening direction, and door dimensions and positions.
The Novoferm range of locks for pass doors includes six types:
two normal locks and four panic locks (if you want to use your pass door as an emergency exit).
- Lock with handle on both sides
- Lock with fixed plate outside and handle inside
- Panic lock with fixed plate outside and handle inside (panic function E)
- Panic lock with handle on both sides (split spindle, panic function B)
- Panic lock with fixed plate outside and push bar inside (panic function E)
- Panic lock with handle on the outside (split spindle) and push bar on the inside (panic function B)
Fire service regulations specify the use of panic locks for certain situations.